We have a dedicated EHS department. Adequate laws & regulations are enforced, programs and workplace initiatives are undertaken from time to time to protect the health and safety of employees, plant premises and the public from the environmental related hazards affecting the workplace. Periodic training is conducted for employees with respect to EHS.
Other Key EHS Initiatives:
- Entire complex is covered with fire hydrant system.
- Complex is equipped with fire fighting equipment.
- Solvent storage & sensitive installations are covered with spraying system.
- Scrubbing systems has been installed to arrest the emissions.
- EHS studies like HIRA ( PSA) and HAZOP are executed for new processes.
- Interlocking systems are provided at reactors handling hazardous reactions.
- ETP has been installed to treat waste water stream.
- Site has the access to the hospital run by company at Daurala.
- Energy generated in-house, using 100% Renewables.